Monday, June 6, 2011

Somebody


As tears drip down those lonely eyes,
I wish I had somebody by my side,
Somebody to console and make my day,
Be there for me when life is at bay.

Those seamless days, worlds apart,
I wish I had somebody in my heart
Who could be my sole companion,
A friend in those days, so horrid and dark.

Oh! How my heart aches for a companion like that,
Who comes to me, when luck is scarce,
With a blissful smile so beautiful and sublime,
That it makes you feel like a weightless kite.

With tender words that make you forget,
All your troubles in a swish of a wand.
Like magic all over your face,
That sprinkles down in its own sweet ways.

What wouldn’t you give for a companion like that,
Who can take you above the skies,
With a gentle smile and a tender face,
That somebody who might come some day.

4 comments:

Ashish Anant said...

Very Impressive. Deep and Thoughtful. Superb :)

Ankita Sharma said...

thanks Ashish..!!!

Pooja Sukhwani said...

i just love ur writings..:)

Ankita Sharma said...

thank you soo much pooja :)
keep coming back..there will be more soon..