Friday, November 2, 2007

Closed Doors

As I stood on standing water,
Seperated from people,
I love the most,
Tears rolled down my eyes,
Like little strings of pearls,
As I stood in that lonely night.
I craved for a sound
For a little word,
That I might hear,
Yet all doors seemed to be closed,
To all my futile prayers.
I just wanted to run into,
Those arms that were held wide,
And bury my head,
In some far away depths,
Oblivious to all the facts.
God,don't keep me away,
I can not live without them,
Help me,find my way,
Into those lovely arms,
To rest there,my weary head.
As I lie cold,
I look upon myself,
Had I but found my way,
I might have lived
another day....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well..i hope u find those soon...
great poem must say...

Unknown said...

it's a very gud poem.
Great work,
great thought.
kip it up.

Ankita Sharma said...

thanks!!